Friday, May 23, 2008

Doctor...

I actually made it to my doctor appt. today even though I was late due to the tornado warning we had. I gained 2 pounds and have now gained a total of 30...they are happy about it so that is good I guess. No change in dilation...that makes me so mad although I suppose it really doesn't mean anything because I could still go into labor any day. Knowing my luck I will go past my due date...oh well that's life. My next appt. is next Friday and I am hoping that I don't make it to that appt. because I am tired of being pregnant and uncomfortable.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

oh my gosh Susan - you are almost there - this is such an exciting time for you! Just try and enjoy these last days...

Susan said...

We are very excited but I have found it hard to enjoy being so uncomfortable. Can't wait to have some pictures to show you guys of our new little one!

atxcrook said...

You look so happy! I can't wait to pictures of the baby. I bet you guys just can't wait!!! Congrats and hopefully we'll see you soon.
xoxo