Thursday, May 22, 2008

Stupid Wyoming!!

So I woke up to fog this morning...thought wow this is like California and that all changed throughout the course of the day. Colorado got hit with 7 tornados one of which went right by Melinda and Debbie's work and the worst one took a man's life down in Windsor. I am sitting here in the basement because just as I told Anne and Mom that it was just a tornado watch until 8pm it had to change into a warning. We have had two separate tornados spotted in the Cheyenne area and are in a warning until 9pm now. I hate this weather and I hate how quickly it can change out here! Luckily this is not a normal thing for Wyoming but I hate it none the less. Here are some pictures from the Colorado tornados.

image

image

image

image

4 comments:

Anne said...

Well it's past 9pm now. I hope all is well and you are out of the warning period again. Glad to hear you guys are all okay and I hope the weather gets better soon!

Susan said...

I am still alive...its 4am and can't sleep surprise surprise. Checked the weather and everything looks good although we are going to get some more rain, thunder, and lightning today. I wish this baby would get out already...

Anne said...

You definitely shouldn't be looking at your blog at 4am!! Only a week +/- left...you'll survive...then you'll have a whole different set of "issues" :) Love you!

Susan said...

I can't believe this...I am probably going to miss another doctor appt. because of a damn tornado warning! I will keep everyone posted...