Monday, June 2, 2008

The Weekend...

Here is the most current picture of my belly

wk. 40

Daffney came to visit us with the hopes of seeing a baby but that obviously didn't happen. She came last Wed. and left this morning so she could see her sister graduate high school tomorrow. We had some fun with a watermelon which by the way tasted wonderful!

IMG_0120

IMG_0122

Went to the doctor last Friday and yet again no change. They made me make another appt. before inducing so my next appt. is this Wed. I am hoping that something happens before then but if not I am hoping they will induce by the end of the week because I am ready to be done. I think back to when I said I was uncomfortable and it doesn't even compare to how uncomfortable I am feeling now. I guess the baby will come when it is ready I just wish that was now...

2 comments:

Anne said...

Love the watermelon :) I'll keep my fingers crossed...just don't keep your legs crossed :)

Susan said...

I think I have tried just about everything to get this baby out...nothing is working obviously. Tomorrow morning we will find out more hopefully but I am not going to wait another week so they better tell me something good.