Monday, November 29, 2010

What a Horrible Day

So my day started off with Adam getting a sliver, greenie spilling my cereal all over the cat, and Adam crying because greenie spilt the cereal on him. Adam then proceeded to fall over backwards and start crying again. When I got to work I realized I had gotten dirt on my pants and then daycare called about the whole potty training adventure we had embarked on. We have decided to put it on hold since he had 6 accidents before 11am…he is so close to being ready. Then I had bought a new pair of Dansko shoes on Friday and one of the button covers fell off so I had to take them back and get a new pair today. On a good note Leevi got his promotion!!! The bad side of this is that we are having to figure out how we are going to cover his time during Christmas as he was transferred to a different shift on the Fire Dept. Then our dog,Sierra, attacked one of our cats for no reason and she has been bleeding under her chin as well as something is wrong with her eye. So that is my day in a nutshell and I am glad that it is over.

On another note I bought myself 2 nice new computers for my growing love of photography.

An ipad…

image

& and imac

image

2 comments:

Anne said...

Guess you must have found Raven...doesn't sound like she faired too well in the attack :( Hope she's doing better this morning.

Susan said...

She seems to be better...it was not a pretty sight last night when I found her though. There was blood on my toilet, floor, and wall! Then she got it on my face :(