Sunday, November 21, 2010

Photos

I finally got the lighting to look a little better although I am still not sure it is exactly what I want.

This is with no editing…

DSC_0386

 

Black and white…

DSC_0386-2

Adam always wants to go downstairs to take pictures with me but the problem is that he hears the click from the camera and runs around to the back to look at the picture which results in lots of blurry pictures :)

DSC_0368

Sierra wasn’t too thrilled with this obviously

DSC_0370-1

Okay so here is my ghetto studio…

DSC_0387

DSC_0388

DSC_0389

DSC_0390

DSC_0391

I have been telling people I know that I am starting this venture and have a ton of people that want me to take pictures. I am really excited to explore something that I am so passionate about!

1 comment:

Anne said...

That's great that you've got people already lining up for pictures :) Looks like you just need some umbrella lights down there then you'd have a pretty professional setup!