Thursday, November 4, 2010

Random

Okay this is the last one for now…

Adam taking a bath tonight.

IMG_0505

IMG_0506

IMG_0509

Adam and Greenie laying together

IMG_0424

Taking a nap on daddy

IMG_0407 

More potty training

IMG_0455

- Tonight he was pretending that his washcloth was a snake

- I was talking to my mom the other night and Adam came upstairs telling me that he had been checking his email. I asked him who had emailed him and he said daddy

- He also says that he works at daycare or at home on the computer

I love that he is starting to pretend…the things he comes up with are so cute!

5 comments:

Anne said...

Too cute! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

Anne said...

By the way...he's really going to love the picture of him sitting on the potty while eating when he gets older! :)

Susan said...

I know I am keeping that one and the naked bathtub picture for his girlfriend someday...ha ha

Shirley said...

keep up with all the great pictures I love them. Can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Shirley said...

keep up with all the great pictures I love them. Can't wait to see you at Christmas.