Saturday, August 1, 2009

Update

While Leevi was in DC for a week long class with the fire department, Adam and I had a few visitors. Kelsey and Lulu came to see us for 5 days which was wonderful. We went to the zoo and Frontier Days and they watched Adam while I had to work. Then Daffney came and stayed with me for a couple of days. Here are some pictures…

IMG_0002

IMG_0010

IMG_0023

He has never really liked sweets but he LOVES strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting!

IMG_0033

IMG_0036

On another note Cheyenne does a craft fair during Christmas and my supervisor wants to get a bunch of us together to do a table and she thinks I should sell my pictures but I am not too sure about that yet…we will see.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Love the pictures!! Adam really gets into eating his food and gets it everywhere!!!

Anne said...

Glad you had fun with everyone!