Sunday, October 5, 2008

Toes, Sitting, & Eating

Over the last week or so Adam has found his toes, started giggling, rolled over a couple of times, and is sitting supported. I just can't believe how quickly he is changing!

He loves watching his mobile!

IMG_0559

IMG_0568

His new toy from Nana & Grandpa Bird

IMG_0577

IMG_0582

His new Bumbo chair which he loves to sit in!

IMG_0585

We started giving him some rice cereal but he is not too sure about it yet. Yesterday morning when I was feeding him he sneezed and cereal went everywhere!

IMG_0587

IMG_0592

5 comments:

Daffney Lauren said...

So freaking cute! I need to come over there again, soon!!! I might be down there october 16th, I will let you know for sure!

Susan said...

Sounds great...we would love to see you!

Anne said...

So cute! Love the new pictures. Can't wait till we can see him again!

Shirley said...

I love the new pictures. They are great!!! He is growing up too fast. He is adorable in that outfit. I am thankful for web cam moments.

Susan said...

when is everyone coming out to see us again?? We miss you all!!