Wednesday, October 22, 2008

House

So with Leevi's new position at the Fire Dept. we have been able to make some small changes to the house. We will be getting new doors installed on Friday and I can't wait! The only thing I have a picture of right now is our new entertainment center...a big improvement from our nightstand that the TV was sitting on.

 

IMG_0606

I was a little worried about how it would look since I ordered it but I love it and there are a few more pieces that match that I would like to get :)

4 comments:

Shirley said...

I like the entertainment center. It looks great!! Good job of putting it together.
Looking forward to seeing it in person.

Anne said...

The entertainment center looks good. Definitely matches your decor :) Let me know what the name of the store (or brand) is and I'll see if there is a discount through Cisco.

Anne said...

Oh and I like the new blog look too!

Susan said...

The site is home decorators...that would be awsome if you guys got a discount.