Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lucky

We had a lucky day on Thursday. I had been wanting a Coach purse and Leevi said he would get me one for my birthday so we went to look at purses and I found one for 40% off...

IMG_0366

We had also been looking for Wii Fit which has been sold out everywhere and we found one at Gamestop...here is Leevi doing the tree pose for yoga (he would kill me if he knew I put this on here :) )

IMG_0334

Finally I looked in the mail and I received my check back that I sent to pay Adam's medical bills because the account had a zero balance they said. Then today I got the mail and we got a $50 gift card for Target which was nice because I needed to buy diapers and a bookshelf for Adam's room.

6 comments:

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

Oops...didn't mean to delete my comment!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the luck keeps coming your way and you hear something about the job you applied for!!! Cute purse...and the picture of Leevi is hilarious :)

Susan said...

I hope luck keeps coming my way for the job. Its 4:45 am and Adam has decided he doesn't want to sleep so I am up wondering how I will make it through the day since Leevi works. I couldn't get the video to work still...

Anne said...

hmmm...can you email me the video and I'll see if I can get it to work? You can walk me through logging on to your blog and I'll see if there is something I forgot about. I'll be home all afternoon, so if you want to try it just give me a call.

Shirley said...

I love the pictures!! The purse is really cute. It looks like Leevi is enjoying the new program. Keep up the good work.

Daffney Lauren said...

i love the new posts. I just got back from South Carolina... Had a blast! I will have to come for another visit soon.