Wednesday, July 23, 2008

6 wks

Time is flying by...I can't believe that he is already 6 weeks old and that the summer is almost over. I am not looking forward to going back to work full time and taking him to daycare so hopefully I will get the job I applied for so I can stay home...keep your fingers crossed for me. Here are some recent pictures...

Greenie loves his baby...

IMG_0252

Daffney came to meet Adam. It was great to see her...we went and got coldstone and found a place for Sierra to be boarded while we go out to Cali.

IMG_0251 

Oh the faces he makes...

IMG_0261

IMG_0267

IMG_0316

He loves tummy time...he just talks away when we lay him on his tummy.

IMG_0304

3 comments:

Anne said...

Cute pictures...I think his cheeks are getting chubbier!!

Susan said...

They are...he also has multiple chins now :) Can't wait to see you...only 3 weeks until the reunion.

Shirley said...

Hi
We love the pictures. We can't wait to see how much he has changed.