Thursday, November 1, 2007

School Sucks!

This has to be the worst team I have been on in the 2 years I have been with UOP! We had a project due on Monday and someone managed to turn it in missing 3 pieces of the paper and it wasn't in APA format. So we had to resubmit the paper and only 3 of the 5 team members worked on it. I told my teacher and she asked that we send in evaluation forms so we did and it blew up in our face because she told those people that she had gotten complaints. Then one of the team members wrote a post to give some thoughts on the assignment and what we need to do going forward...it didn't point fingers or attack anyone yet someone decided to reply and start pointing fingers (this is what I mean by it blew up in our face). I am so pissed right now I can't even think straight...anyway I guess life goes on.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Sounds like loads of fun. I guess it's all part of "group" work though. Hopefully it gets better instead of worse!

Susan said...

It didn't get any better so far...someone responded to his post and responded with I don't even know where to begin with all the inaccuracies. People drive me nuts especially adults acting like children!

Anne said...

Unfortunately it seems like there are more adults that act like children than adults that actu like adults at times!