Friday, November 9, 2007

Doctor Appt.

We went to the doctor yesterday and everything looked good. I have lost 4 pounds but she said that was normal in the first trimester. We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time which was awsome but still a little surreal.

Our next appointment we have the option to get a quad screening which is for downs syndrome but Leevi and I have already decided not to get it done simply because if it happens it happens and it is one thing that we don't need to worry about. The test can also produce false positives. That is all for now...I am glad that it is Friday and that I have a 3 day weekend :)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Glad to hear all was well at your Dr. appt! As soon as you start to show the surrealness of it all will go away :P Get lots of rest over the weekend! When's your next appt? Love you!

Susan said...

I think it is Dec. 6...its the Friday around there don't remember the date. I am going to try and get my homework done tonight so I can rest for the rest of the weekend. Love you!