Monday, September 26, 2011

Random

Adam makes me laugh on a daily basis with the things he comes up with. Tonight we went to the fire station and this was a conversation he had with one of the guys...

"How old are you?"
Adam shows him three fingers
"Oh you are fourteen!?"
"No, I am three teen."

For those of you who don't read my facebook. This is a conversation Adam and I had on Saturday night when we were laying in bed. (this is the expanded version from facebook)

Me: I am sorry I yelled at you today
Adam: Why did you yell at me
Me: Sometimes I get frustrated when you don't listen. What makes you frustrated?
Adam: I am frustrated because I am mad at the spiders
Me: Why are you mad at the spiders
Adam: I am mad at the spiders because they are yucky

It took everything I had to keep a straight face through that conversation but it made the frustration of the day go away. I just love him so much :)

2 comments:

Shirley said...

You got to love that little guy. Adam can change your day into something wonderful. Enjoy

Anne said...

Love the conversations! Kid's say the darndest things :) And can definitely totally change your mood after a rough day!