Friday, March 26, 2010

Wanting…

So the last thing Leevi and I need is another dog but I found out about boxerdoodles and think they are the cutest dogs!

image

image

I took an Access class all week and have enjoyed myself so much. I am such a NERD! So now I want to get Microsoft Pro Office so that I can get Access at home or just get a new computer :)

Isn’t this one pretty…..

image

It’s also time for me to get a new cell but have no idea what I want to get. Any suggestions?

I know there are no pictures of Adam which is what is most important so that will be my next post if I take the time to hook up my camera :)

2 comments:

Anne said...

I love that laptop...is it a Dell? I look at a few of the Dell designer laptops when I was looking for mine. You guys so don't need another animal by the way :)...but the dog is really cute!

Susan said...

Yes it is a Dell...they have such cool designs for the laptops but I think that one is my favorite.