Sunday, November 1, 2009

Snow and Halloween

We had a large snow storm that started Tuesday night and went through Thursday evening. I think overall we ended up with 12-15 inches. Most of the city was closed from Wednesday afternoon through Thursday.

 

DSC_0047 

DSC_0048 

This was Thursday morning. I had to shovel just to bring in our garbage can. The snow came up to my knee in most places.

DSC_0050

This was Friday or Sat. when the snow started melting.

DSC_0076

This was Adam’s 2nd Halloween and he was a dinosaur. We didn’t do much since he is still pretty young but I took him to the fire station and to our next door neighbors. He also got to go to the Fall Festival at his daycare.

DSC_0044

DSC_0046

5 comments:

Anne said...

I love the costume!! He looks so cute!! Isn't it kind of early for you guys to be getting THAT much snow??

Susan said...

Yes this is very early...usually we get this snow in the spring. I think I heard that this is the most snow we have gotten in Oct.

Unknown said...

Adam looks so cute in his costume! He's getting so big. The snow looks so cold!

Angela said...

He is an adorable dinosaur!!! I wish Montana wasn't so far away because I really miss you!

Unknown said...

Wow, the snow drifts are impressive! Adam looks adorable in his costume!