Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happenings

Yesterday we took the drive to Denver to buy my  new car since our dealer in Cheyenne wouldn’t give us a better deal. It is a 2008 Honda CRV with all the bells and whistles…

In other news I got a new job!!! I will be working at the Wyoming State Retirement Department. I will be working with the 457b plan which is the voluntary retirement plan. I am really excited to be moving on and am looking forward to a little less stress!

I start my final week of classes Tuesday and will be done on the 2nd! I am so excited that I will finally be done with college after everything that I have accomplished while being in school, I have a lot to be proud of!

It’s snowing like crazy here today so the pictures had to be taken in the garage…

IMG_0796

IMG_0797

IMG_0798

4 comments:

Anne said...

Looks nice!! How exciting! And congrats again on the new job...hopefully this will be a great fit for you.

Daffney Lauren said...

it is so pretty! I can't wait to see it!

Shirley said...

The car looks great!! I like the color too! Congratulations on the new job also. You have worked hard to reach your goals.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new car and new job, Susan! Beautiful color on the CRV. Kelsey had a great time visiting with you. I love the picture of her holding Adam. He is so so cute. You have done well! He always looks so happy in pictures. Have some fun in the snow for me.
Lulu