Friday, August 22, 2008

California

We went to California for 10 days so everyone could meet Adam. Adam took his first plane ride and did great...he didn't cry at all and we actually had one lady stand up to get off the plane and say I didn't even know there was a baby behind me. I had been so worried that he was going to scream and annoy everyone so it was wonderful that he was good.

We went to the farmers market the first Saturday we were there. I miss all the fresh fruit and vegetables.

IMG_0420

IMG_0423

Nana and Adam at church

IMG_0447 

We had an open house for everyone to come meet Adam.

IMG_0456

IMG_0454

Adam's first trip to the beach

IMG_0481

he wasn't too happy about the sand in his toes...

IMG_0484

We celebrated my birthday

mom camera 049

and we went to our family reunion

mom camera 054

mom camera 059

mom camera 026

mom camera 041

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Great pictures!! Thanks for telling about your vacation and the family reunion. It was great to have you here in California. Miss you!!

Anne said...

You beat me to it :)...wasn't too hard since I deleted most of my pictures...oh well. It was great to see you guys at the reunion! And I loved our Sunday morning walk! Love you!

Susan said...

It was good to see you too! Our walk was nice too bad we don't live closer so we could do it more often. Love you!